I’m a freelance French to English translator and copywriter. I write in and translate into UK English.
I specialise in marketing and international development, and I have a special interest in the environment and all things sustainable. I create web content, blog posts and newsletters for ethical and purpose-driven businesses.
- Sustainability and the environment
- International development
I’m an Associate member of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI) Associate member and the following networks:
- ITI French Network
- ITI Sustainability, Horticulture, Environment and Agriculture Network
- ITI Media, Arts, and Tourism Network
- ITI Western Regional Group
MA in Translation Studies with Intercultural Communication
Distinction with Prize for Best Overall Performance
University of Surrey, 2015
BA in French and History
University of Warwick, 2014
Continuing Professional Development
I feel it’s essential to keep up-to-date with industry changes, learn new things and improve my work.
I have been an Associate member of the ITI since 2019 and have consistently exceeded the 30 hours of CPD they require from their members each year.
Here are some of the webinars, conferences and courses I have attended:
- ITI Conference
- Zero Carbon Britain Online Course: Centre for Alternative Technology
- Copywriting Course at QLS Level 4 with Distinction: College of Media and Publishing
- Avoiding Tourist Traps and Other Tourist Perils: Grant Hamilton / OTTIAQ
- The Creative Language Conference
- The Mistakes Translators Make with Verbs: Grant Hamilton / ITI French Network
- Translating Europe Forum 2019